NSOPW asks that you first review the following guidelines and fill out the online placement form below:
- Any Web sites linking to NSOPW should not suggest or imply that NSOPW or the U.S. Department of Justice endorses or promotes your or any third party’s Web site content, products, or services.
- NSOPW content cannot be used for commercial or fund-raising purposes.
- NSOPW reserves the right to withdraw permission for any link.
- Any third-party’s Web site that NSOPW deems to contain material inappropriate for children or inconsistent with NSOPW will be required to remove any links to NSOPW.
- You must not attribute a link on your site to NSOPW and then link somewhere else.
- You must not frame NSOPW content or otherwise represent NSOPW content as your own.
- You must not present NSOPW in any way other than as a Web site dedicated to public safety.
Fill out the online placement form to view the Link to Us options: